- During our development, we spoke with a wide variety of pilots. While most of the comments were very similar to the compromises we’ve experienced over the years, one thread of complaints we were a bit surprised to hear was that the availability of an in-the-ear headset that was sized for larger hat sizes was very hard, if not impossible, to find.
- CQ1 XL has a frame that is 1 inch bigger than the standard frame.
- This version was designed for a noggin that is nearing 25 inches or larger.
- These headsets are built in limited quantities, so a 2-3 week lead time should be expected if the status isn’t “in stock”.
- Comes with 3 sets of standard ear tips, a set of small ear tips, lapel clip, and a mesh case. A hard sided case can be purchased for an additional charge.